Positions open for Deputy Director and Technical Supervisor, here is how to apply
India Post-Recruitment 2021: The India’s Postal Department has issued a new notification for the recruitment of Deputy Director and Technical Supervisor positions at the Postal Technology Center of Excellence (CEPT) under the Postal Department. The CEPT unit of the Postal Department is present in many regions of the country such as Mysuru, Chennai, Bengaluru and Hyderabad. All applicants wishing to register themselves can do so no later than December 15, 2021, as registrations have already started from October 16, 2021.Also Read – India Post Recruitment 2021: Exceptional Vacancies Advertised in Maharashtra Postal Circle. Here’s how to apply online
A total of 29 positions will be filled through this recruitment campaign. The number of vacancies for the Deputy Director is 23 and for the Technical Supervisor there are 6 vacancies. Also Read – India Post Recruitment 2021: Various Positions Open in Rajasthan Postal Circle; Know the salary, age limit, eligibility and other details
Eligibility criteria Also Read – India Post Recruitment 2021: Salary Up To Rs 81,000, Class 10 Pass-out Can Apply For Over 200 Positions On iIndiapost.gov.in | Check details
To apply for the position of Deputy director, all applicants must have obtained a bachelor’s degree in computer science as a subject from a recognized university and a one-year degree in computer science and two years of experience in the field of computer software development, computer software testing or system administrator in central government offices or their attached and subordinate offices.
And, to apply for the position of Technical supervisor, volunteer applicants must have successfully completed their bachelor’s degree in computer science as a subject from a recognized university. Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and one year degree in computer science and one year of experience in computer software development, computer software testing or as a system administrator in central government offices or their sub-offices and subordinates.
Age limit: The maximum age limit for nomination to the deputy may not exceed 56 years on the deadline for receipt of candidatures.
Here’s how to apply for vacancies in India after recruitment 2021:
- To apply, you must first visit the official website-www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Then you can see the recruiting session on the home page
- Then find the link to fill vacancies in different categories of technical positions in the Center of Excellence in Postal Technology
- Open the notification PDF and check the eligibility criteria
- Now click on the ‘Register’ button to register
- In the registration form, fill in all the required information
- Upon successful validation, applicants will be able to log into the website through the above URL and submit their application for technical positions.
- Fill in all the details in the request form
- After completing the form, click on ‘send’
- Print the application form by clicking on “Print application form” for future reference