Assistant store manager – Pedestrian television
PADDINGTON FLAGSHIP STORE: DETAIL ASSISTANT
FELLA is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic individual for the role of Retail Assistant at our new flagship store in Paddington NSW, which will open in early December.
Working on a list from Tuesday to Saturday, the Retail Assistant will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations, various public relations requirements, impeccable inventory management and a commitment to delivering an experience. exceptional in store. Coupled with the skills required below, the successful candidate will be a qualified Retail Professional, able to take on this role with diligence, passion and confidence, fostering a strong and engaged team environment for our FELLA store.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience in the retail sector;
- Mode experience much appreciated;
- A demonstrated commitment to exceptional customer service;
- Excellent communication skills and merchandising abilities including the ability to communicate warmly and effortlessly with customers;
- Computer literacy including strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, macOS, customer service (in store + online, live chat), point of sale systems and / or Shopify backend;
- Versatile administration: including strong inventory management skills, willingness to perform general administrative duties for the store and public relations requirements;
- Adhere to all visual merchandising changes given to you by management;
- Be able to multitask;
- Take pride in the organization and cleanliness of the store;
- Have a positive and energetic approach;
- Lead with operational excellence and attention to detail;
- Have at least 2 years of retail experience;
- Be able to work on a flexible list from Tuesday to Saturday;
- The position requires mandatory availability on Saturdays;
- Ideally working 4-5 days, must be flexible; and
- Must be available during the Christmas holiday period.
- Willingness to undertake training for tailor-made customizations for an in-store application;
- Liaise with an external PR firm to facilitate sample shipments and returns for all photo shoots;
- Washing, cleaning and inventory of swimsuit samples;
- Respond to all PR / Blogger, Instagram CRM, both email and social media inquiries;
Applicants will also have the opportunity to improve their skills. Next year our team will all take a 4 Certificate in Leadership and Management which will be provided by the company. The course may be completed in paid working hours. With this role as the candidate learns the ropes, we would like to expand the role beyond retail and give the candidate additional responsibilities to learn beyond retail functions.
We are only accepting local applications in Sydney at this time as this role is on-site and in-store and will not be practical for working remotely. Salary will be negotiated based on experience level. Please send your application to [email protected]