Assistant Manager, Design, Development & Partnership job with SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
In this position, you will be responsible for developing strategies for initiatives that drive buy-in and community engagement to build a professional and community identity for adult training and education (ATE) professionals. (individuals and companies). You will also analyze the needs of the TAE community, support retention and marketing of membership benefits and engagement activities to provide an attractive membership value proposition to the professional TAE community, contributing to a sustainable membership base through new subscriptions and member retention.
You will report to the Associate Director, Design, Development and Partnerships, with the following responsibilities:
- Have a good understanding of the Adult Training and Education (AET) sector, identify in-demand areas of development and support the building of a strong Adult Educator (AEN) network and base professionalization of adult education (AEP) that can be mobilized to make an impactful contribution to the TAE community.
- Contribute to building a strong value proposition for AEN and AEP to promote membership and active participation in the TAE sector for individuals and industries.
- Drive and execute capacity development of the TAE community by offering and/or participating in continuing professional development programs, and a series of AEN/AEP membership benefits and activities, in collaboration with members of the community, to ensure that the TAE community is continuously engaged in professional activities. development for growth and excellence in a dynamic sector environment.
- Work on related initiatives to strengthen the quality of TAE that include, but are not limited to, possible frameworks, counseling and assessment tools.
- Collaborate with TAELENT Portal Team (System Owner) as Product Owner on NEA Membership module improvement work. Resolve membership and payment issues with affected teams.
- Track achievement of results through quantitative and qualitative data analysis and sector engagement. Prepare monthly reports on key performance indicators (KPIs) of progress and results to the management team.
- Work closely with internal teams and external stakeholders to facilitate the smooth implementation of initiatives in accordance with the organization’s standard operating procedures and corporate governance requirements.
- Contribute to other intra- or inter-department/divisional projects.
- Higher education qualifications, preferably in the field of education or adult learning, or a related field such as training and development. At least 5-7 years of relevant experience in training and development, preferably in the adult education sector.
- Having a WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA), or Advanced Certificate in Learning and Performance (ACLP), Diploma in Adult and Continuing Education (DACE), or equivalent, would be an advantage.
- Proven track record in building partnerships to achieve corporate objectives and KPIs, with an open and collaborative mindset to forge partnerships and stakeholder buy-in for new initiatives.
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking skills and acumen to drive innovative capacity development initiatives.
- Meticulous with an eye for detail, with strong oral and written communication, networking and interpersonal skills.
- High EQ and negotiation skills, resilient and adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment that requires multiple tasks.
- Good team player who is both process and results oriented with excellent project and time management and interpersonal skills.
- Able to take initiative to overcome challenges and problems at work.
The successful candidate will be based at the IAL campus located at the Institute of Lifelong Learning next to Paya Lebar MRT station