Artists WORSHIP – Assistant Manager (UK)
ROLE: DEPUTY DIRECTOR
START DATE: Monday, October 3, 2022
Founded in 2017 in London, WORSHIP is an independent management and services company working alongside like-minded, innovative and original artists, including Sub-focus, Dimension, Culture shock, 1991, MANT, Olivier Winters and Sam Neil. Working primarily in dance music, WORSHIP offers in-house A&R, label services, creative design, marketing, live advancements and more; to provide a unique, tailored and practical resource to empower artists to reach their full potential.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Assist the Managing Director and highly respected creative artist collective on a daily basis, helping to maximize the potential and success of the roster.
- Participate in artist launch campaigns; gather and organize label copy, marketing resources, save songs to PPL/PRS, create and run social media plans and more
- Calendar management, social networks, online and website
- Assistance on major artists’ titles and world tours
- Assistance with live progress/logistics and booking 3rd party creations
- Assistance with the management and accounting of artist labels
- Artist royalties and compilation licenses
- Project management assistance – pre-production, on-site assistance for filming, etc.
- Develop and maintain creative and club contacts
- Creation and sending of newsletters
- Updated Artist DSP Playlists
(Tasks may include but are not limited to those listed above)
At least two years of music industry experience with a record label or management company, particularly in dance music, ideally possessing a strong passion and insight for drum music & bass.
- Good communication skills, accommodating approach
- Professional in all work environments and settings
- Proactive, with the ability to stay motivated
- Positive can do attitude, team player
- Autonomous and good self-management
- Ability to plan, highly organized and diligent, with meticulous attention to detail
- Open to overcoming challenges that may be encountered, with pragmatic solutions
- Comfortable working in a creative environment. Willingness to attend shows, late nights and create content on the go
- Good knowledge of the current UK and global music market, digital landscape and trends
- Experience in graphic design and video editing
- Must have easy access to London
- Bonus: existing relationships in the electronic music industry
WORSHIP seeks candidates who understand the culture and setting that makes WORSHIP a unique community. We’re looking for someone who doesn’t necessarily tick all the boxes, but can add value and is excited about the prospect of this opportunity, combined with a steep learning curve. This role offers a chance to quickly increase knowledge and experience, working directly with artists and key players in the industry.
- Be part of a special community with hungry, passionate, like-minded people
- Alternate work weeks of 4 and 5 days
- Hours/days of compensation for working late evenings and weekends
- Remote and flexible working, blended working from home and from London-based workspaces, including access to The Halley studio along the canal in Haggerston as well as Tileyard Music Studios in Kings Cross
- Annual conferences and individual coaching
- Pension contributions
- 28 days of paid vacation (excluding public holidays)
SALARY: £25,000-£28,000 DOE
Upload your CV and motivation note to https://worshipartists.uk/careers or email [email protected]