Apply for 100 Assistant Manager Positions, Check Details
The Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has invited online applications from eligible candidates to fill 100 Assistant Manager positions under the Grade-A category of the General Stream.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online by visiting the official website of SIDBI- www.sidbi.in
- Start of online application: March 4, 2022
- Deadline to submit an online application: March 25, 2022
- Deadline to determine eligibility criteria with respect to age: March 4, 2022
- Deadline for determining eligibility criteria with respect to educational qualification: March 24, 2022
- SIDBI Grade A Exam Date: April 16, 2022
- SIDBI Grade A interview date: May 2022
Deputy Director: 100 positions
- HR: 43
- CS: 16
- ST: 7
- OBD: 24
- PAS: 10
Qualification for Education
Applicants should have a Bachelor of Laws, OR a Bachelor of Engineering (preferably Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) OR a Master’s degree in any discipline (preferably in the field of Business/Economics/ management) from an institute/university recognized by the University Fellowship Commission (UGC)/Central Government OR CA/CS/CWA/CFA OR Ph.D. from institutions recognized by GOI/UGC. A
An applicant must have achieved a minimum of 60% or first-class (55% or second-class, in the case of SC/ST) marks, overall in any of the qualifications listed above.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam and interview.
Age limit: A candidate must not be under the age of 21 and not over 28 as of March 4, 2022.
- OBC/EWS and General Applicants – Rs. 1100
- SC/ST/PwBD – Rs. 175 as intimation charges.
- Salary Scale: Selected candidates will receive a salary of Rs 70,000.
How to register
Candidates can apply for the positions online by visiting- www.sidbi.in
Click on HERE for notification.