Announcement of vacancies for several assistant director positions
The Odisha Power Generation Corporation Ltd. (OPGC), an Odisha government corporation, has posted an advertisement for the recruitment of several deputy director positions.
As per the announcement, the positions will be subject to a market-based salary structure (MBS) and performance-based terms of service on regular rosters.
The deadline for submitting online applications is June 26 and the last date for receipt of the hard copy is July 2, 2022.
Details of the vacancy:
1 Assistant Manager – Operations: 15 positions
2. Deputy Director – O&M (Mechanical): 7 positions
3. Assistant Manager – O & M (Mechanical) – CHP: 2 positions
4. Assistant Manager – O & M (Mechanical) AHP: 2 positions
5. Deputy Director – O&M (Electricity): 5 positions
6. Assistant Manager – O & M (Electrical) – CHP: 2 positions
7. Assistant Director – (Electrical/Mechanical) C & RA: 1 position
8. Assistant Manager – O & M (C & I): 3 positions
Benefits and compensation: Remuneration will be paid according to the market-based salary structure (MBS) and performance-based terms of service, which will be based on the cost-to-business model (CTC) in line with the industry. Holders would be covered by the MBS terms of service where performance will be key to increments, promotions and rewards.
Candidates with higher experience and qualification will be suitably remunerated. The salary offered will be in line with the industry and not a constraint for the right candidate.
For further details, visit the OPGC website.